10mm shorter and 150g lighter than the previous version, the Canon 24-70 f2.8 L II will be available in April for approximately $2300.
B&H are taking pre-orders for the lens now!! You will not be charged until it is shipped.
- High-speed USM AF
- Fluorine lens coating front and rear
- 9-blade circular aperture
- Three Aspheric lens elements
- One Super Ultra-low Dispersion lens element
- Two Ultra-low Dispersion (UD) lens elements
- Minimum focusing distance: 0.38m at all focal lengths
- Improved dust and weather resistance
- Improved durability for daily use
- Front of lens doesn’t rotate during focusing
- Manual focus possible in AF mode
- Only lead-free glass is used
I wish it was 10 CM shorter! Must be 10 mm, right?