Just recovered from Black Friday ? Pick yourself up, dust yourself off and start clicking through Cyber Monday! Amazon has a whole fresh load of sales for Cyber Monday and they extend through the following week as well !
Our friends at Think Tank Photo have just announced that for the first time in their history they are offering free FedEx Ground Shipping on all of their gear. This special holiday offer runs through December 31, 2012. And, just in time for the holidays, Think Tank is releasing a whole new slate of gear, including the Airport Navigator™, the photography industry’s first rolling pilot’s case, the Glass Limo™, the photo industry’s slimmest profile backpack for carrying “Big Glass,” such as a 600mm f/4, and the CityWalker™ messenger bag series. In addition to the free shipping, as you are a friend of mine you will also receive a free gift with any purchase over $50. To partake of this special offer, click here.
Amazon has a comprehensive page set up for the crazy Black Friday deals that are coming up. Far too many products to list them here so head on over to check them all out. Point and shoot cameras, lenses, DSLRs and all manner of other things.
Our friends at Think Tank Photo have a special offer for September that might of interest. Should you order one of their popular Urban Disguise® shoulder bags, you can receive one of their Urban Disguise® Attachment Straps or a Shoulder Harness V2.0 for free!
With Think Tank Photo’s completely upgraded and larger Urban Disguise shoulder bags, you can travel in style while still protecting your valuable equipment from prying eyes.
The Urban Disguise V2.0 Series is specifically designed for professional digital SLR equipment, with some models including special laptop compartments. Each model features multiple pockets, YKK lockable zipper sliders, a comfortable, padded shoulder strap, and a seam-sealed rain cover. Specifically:
· Urban Disguise 35 V2.0 – Carries a 13.3” laptop with a regular size DSLR or a 10” netbook with a pro size DSLR. Also carries a 70-200 f2.8 attached to a DSLR with two to three additional lenses.
· Urban Disguise 40 V2.0 – Carries regular or pro size DSLR with a standard zoom lens attached and two to four additional lenses.
· Urban Disguise 50 V2.0 – Carries up to a 15.4” laptop, a regular or pro size DSLR with a standard zoom attached, and two to four additional lenses.
· Urban Disguise 60 V.20 – Carries up to a 17” laptop, a regular or pro size DSLR with a standard zoom attached, and three to five additional lenses.
· Urban Disguise 70 V2.0 – Carries up to two pro size DSLRs with lenses attached in main compartment. Can fit a 70-200 f2.8 attached to a pro size DSLR.
Receive one of these free with your order! The Urban Disguise® Attachment Straps lets you attach Modular, Skin, or Multimedia components to the sides, and a tripod to the bottom, of an Urban Disguise V2.0 shoulder bag. Or, receive a Shoulder Harness V2.0, which converts an Urban Disguise shoulder bag into a backpack.
Purchase Any of these 3 Adobe Products
by August 28th, 2012
And receive a promo code from B&H via email
to save $400 on a purchase of an
Adobe Photoshop CS6 for Windows or Mac.
Email might take up to 48 hours.
Promo Code must be used By August 31st
(PLEASE NOTE This offer is not listed on the B&H WEBSITE)
The $400 Saving on the Adobe Photoshop CS6 for Windows or Mac will also be available to anyone who has purchased any of the 3 adobe products mentioned above from B&H in the past. An email will be sent to those customers.
My friends at Think Tank Photo have just announced that they are launching one of their popular Test Drive programs. This one is for their revolutionary Sling-O-Matic sling bags.
With Think Tank Photo’s Sling-O-Matic™ line-up of bags you have the photo industry’s first sling bag that can be easily switched back and forth to either shoulder. The Sling-O-Matic’s adjustable, fully padded shoulder strap “automatically” slides along a set of rails to change which shoulder the bag can be worn on.
You can try a Sling-O-Matic for free for 30 days! If you don’t want to keep it, ship it back to Think Tank, no problem. If it meets your needs, on the 30th day your credit card will be charged. (Offer limited to U.S. addresses.) Check out the product video.
This innovation is the solution to the problem inherent with sling bags: they are designed to be to worn over one shoulder only. With one smooth motion, the Sling-O-Matic can be quickly switched to the opposite shoulder without losing the characteristics that have made sling bags popular among photographers.
The Sling-O-Matic series offers three unique bags to choose from, depending on the photo gear you carry. The Sling-O-Matic 10 can carry a standard DSLR and three to four lenses, including a 70-200 f2.8. The Sling-O-Matic 20 and Sling-O-Matic 30 can each carry a standard DSLR and four to six lenses, including a 70-200 f2.8. The Sling-O-Matic 30 also features a separate laptop compartment for carrying a 15.4″ laptop
· Industry’s first sling bag that can be easily switched back and forth to either shoulder.
· Each bag fits a DSLR with up to a 70-200 f2.8 lens with lens hood in position.
· All bags are flexible to fit pro size DSLRs with a lens attached.
· Discreetly stylized to avoid obviously appearing like a camera bag.
· Long side pocket for carrying a tripod, large water bottle, or other accessories.
· Large handles on three sides.
· Wide zippered pockets on front, back, and side.
· Business card pocket for identification.
· Removable/adjustable straps and waist belt for additional stability.
· Small storage pocket for storing removable straps.
· Fully padded compartments for protection.
· Seam-sealed rain cover included.